3 days Tour Ouarzazate Merzouga desert camel ride
Type: Mixed circuit (4×4, dromedary).
Duration: 02 Days, 01 Night.
City of departure: Ouarzazate
Destination city: Ouarzazate
Accommodation: Stable Bivouac, Hotel
Meals: Half Board
in these trip you will discouver the south of Morocco. You start you 3 days trip from the Moroccan Hollywood city (Ouarzazate ), enjoying the landscape of the 1000 Kasbahs, through the Roses Vallet and dades gorge, todgha gorge, the next days you discover the Sahara and the Draa valley…
Morning departure in 4 × 4 from Ouarzazate to Dades Gorge and Todra through the palm and the Kasbah. Then the journey continues by road (Dadès) to arrive in El kalaa M’gouna, then take to the track (Roses Valley) in order to get to the Dades Gorge, where it is possible to hike (Valley of Figs). Lunch is taken in the gorge. In the afternoon, depart to reach the Todra Gorge, dinner and night in the gorge (hotel).
Morning departure to Merzouga desert via the Ziz valley and grove Tafilalet. Lunch is taken in Erfoud. In the afternoon, we continue the path to the dunes of Merzouga. Then, ride camels to enjoy a beautiful sunset. Arriving at camp for dinner and overnight at the foot of the dunes of Erg Chebbi bivouac in a nomad tent.
Morning departure in 4 × 4 for the Draa Valley through Rissani (birthplace of the Alawite dynasty) and across the vast mountain Bougafer to Ouarzazte.
Included in the price :
– Transport in 4 × 4 with driver / guide (4 × 4, fuel included).
– 01 Night in the bivouac and in the desert (tent, mattress and blankets are provided).
– Half board.
– 02 dinner / 02 breakfast.
– dromedary backpacking.
Not included :
– The drinks.
– personal expenses.
– paid visits.
– free of charge for children under the age of 04 accompanied by their parents.
– 30% discount for children from 04 to 08 years accompanied by their parents.
– 25% discount for children aged 8 to 14 accompanied by their parents
for more information thank you to write us